Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Free Samples, Products and Stuff

I think everyone likes getting free stuff, I know I sure do. Recently I've become addicted to signing up for free samples & trials. I've compiled a list to help you start receiving free samples if you're into that kind of thing. Remember if anything requires you to answer a bunch of questions or give out more personal info than you are comfortable with, then it probably is a scam & I suggest not filling out any information that isn't really required.

freebieshark.com
icravefreebies.com
hunt4freebies.com

You can also contact companies by mail/phone/email & request samples & you may just get them, this is a little more time consuming but it's worth it. Just try to be as specific as possible & remember the saying "you'll catch more flies with honey than vinegar," companies are more likely to respond to positive criticism.

Good luck & happy sampling!

No comments:

Post a Comment