Friday, May 24, 2013

Clingy & Crying

The past two days Spencer has been clingy & fussy. I think 50% of it is teething & 50% is just a stage.  My nips are suffering, as well. He's been a nursing monster, & I can't get his nails clipped so he just digs those little razor blades into my boob while he's nursing. I love my little guy, but wow, I was not expecting this!

It's been a little frustrating, but I just keep reminding myself that he is just trying to communicate his needs to me, and he needs constant cuddles & feeding. At least my SO is back & can help me, lol.

Feel free to share any helpful tips & hints! I'm pretty desperate. You can also share any thing about your LO if you'd like. (:

Here's a funny picture of him sleeping a little bit ago.

1 comment:

  1. I think he is starting the "separation" anxiety phase. Nursing is his one on one time with momma. It is familiar, comforting, and relaxing for him. Maybe try going to a quiet place just the two of you to calm him and your nips. IMHO

    ReplyDelete